STATESBORO — The Chandler Hollow Studio, in partnership with the Zenon Collective, will be hosting a two-day multimedia showcase this Saturday and Sunday.
STATESBORO — There were two separate shootings over the weekend and both of them happened less than a mile from the Georgia Southern University campus, yet there were no Eagle Alerts sent out.
STATESBORO — The MOVE Initiative at Georgia Southern provides a culture of academic support and success for African American men on the GS campus during the 2019-2020 academic school year.
CHATHAM COUNTY, GA — The Coastal Health District confirmed this year’s first human case of West Nile Virus in Chatham County.
STATESBORO — Sections of Forest Drive will remain closed through the weekend because of a broken water main due to construction issues at the CEAR building project, according to an email from Georgia Southern communications and marketing.
STATESBORO — The Georgia Southern University Office of Leadership and Community Engagement will be hosting Step into Statesboro this Saturday, at the Russell Union Ballroom starting at 9 a.m.
STATESBORO — The Department of Multicultural Affairs hosted its annual Unity Fest Carnival on Thursday evening in front of the Landrum Dining Commons.
STATESBORO—The Statesboro community has come together to help Georgia Southern University students affected by Hurricane Dorian.
STATESBORO — The Georgia Southern ROTC program ran 1,980 stairs in Paulson Stadium Wednesday morning in memory of those who lost their lives on Sept. 11.
The George-Anne has been covering the felony case of Georgia Southern football player Quan Griffin since he was first arrested in July. Later in August, an article Griffin pleading not guilty was published.
STATESBORO — A chemical emergency was reported on the Georgia Southern campus Thursday morning after hydrochloric acid was spilled near the RAC and MC Anderson.
STATESBORO — Following the death of two Georgia Southern fans and alums, popular Statesboro restaurants, Gnats Landing and Del Sur, have continued to raise money for and support the family through percentage nights this week.
- Around the Sun Belt: Week three
- Multimedia showcase to be featured at Open Hollow event
- Stacey Abrams to speak at Georgia Southern
- Why weren’t there any Eagle Alerts sent out this weekend?
- A decommitment led Mya Wilson to a successful collegiate start as an Eagle
- Let Loose and Bust a Move with the Group Fitness “Learn to Belly Dance” Class
- Georgia Southern volleyball hopes to carry momentum into North Florida matchup
- One Boro's Multimedia Diversity Showcase highlights diverse groups and businesses
- Arrest made in University Villas reported rape
- Gnats Landing and Del Sur host percentage nights in support of the Hagan family
- Two shootings reported on Lanier Drive over weekend
- Hydrochloric acid leak at the RAC leads to chemical emergency call
- Georgia Southern alumnus turned Netflix actress continues to make strides in her career
- Rape reported at University Villas
- The George-Anne talks mugshot usage with professionals
- Georgia Southern police officer Tristan Clemmons passes away after off-duty car accident
- Two arrests made in deadly Stadium Walk shooting
- Georgia Southern paying Maine $325,000 and getting paid more by Minnesota